Intensive Outpatient Program
Our Intensive Outpatient Program offers integrated, regular access to addictions support for those who do not need medical detoxification, while remaining in their supportive home environments in the Comox Valley. Our team-based approach is focused on helping individuals through the difficult first stages of recovery with a personalized support plan. Offering clients access to much-needed recovery support, while still being able to fulfill their daily work and family commitments, can be an effective alternative to residential treatment programs.
Our program includes:
- Regular psychoeducational support
- A minimum of weekly one-on-one sessions with a registered counsellor to support and address the underlying issues that lead to addiction
- Integrated family education and support
- Regular SMART Recovery and other group supports
- Ongoing support through phone, text and in-person from a designated recovery coach.
If you or someone you care about are interested in our Intensive Outpatient Program, please contact us through email at email@example.com or by calling 250-339-5005